Strap Pad Secure Traction Snowboard Stomp Pad (See YouTube video below)
- Stomp pad (7.5"x6") with adjustable velcro strap
- Sliding boot under the strap helps distribute weight evenly while riding the lift
- Clear plastic allows the board graphics to show through the stomp pad
- Instructions included - read before use.
- One-size-fits-all, strap adjusts to boot size
Strap Pad provides the most control available in a snowboard stomp pad. With over 40 spikes and an adjustable velcro strap, the Strap Pad gives you more control while riding to and from the lift.
- Slide your boot comfortably under the strap while riding the lift and you can easily distribute your weight between both feet, while saving your boot from the sharp edges of the snowboard.
- Strap Pad is the ONLY snowboard peel and stick stomp pad with a built-in velcro strap.
- The clear plastic doesn't cover up the board's graphics.
- The 3M 300 LSE guarantees the best adhesive available on the market, however please read the directions carefully to apply correctly.
If present, remove old stomp pad. Any residual adhesive must be removed from the board and the board properly cleaned with a 50/50 isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and water mixture and dried before application of the Strap Pad.
Strap Pad uses only the highest quality 3M adhesive. The peel & stick adhesive will bind to the snowboard immediately, but it is strongly recommended to wait 24 hours minimum - 72 hours is best - before the first use in order to optimize the bond strength.
The snowboard and the working area should be room temperature.
After peeling off the adhesive backing use a heat gun or a hair dryer to heat the bottom surface of the StrapPad for about 30 seconds or until the pad feels soft.
Place between bindings closer to rear binding.
Press down firmly with entire body weight on all areas of the pad until adhesive appears clear.