The Ski Tune kit is everything you need to tune skis: Tool kit; Iron; 3-piece Vise with Jaws; 3 Brush Kit; and Wax. Compare RaceWax kit contents to any kit on the market to learn they are far superior both in quality and completeness.
- $250 value for items purchased separately.
- RaceWax World Cup All Metal ski vise. 60 mm wide gripping length on center jaws offers superior stability for skis. Jaw opening ranges from 40-90 mm. Height adjustable end supports that rotate in two directions.
- Wintersteiger temperature adjustable 800 W wax iron with thick sole plate, 100 C / 212 F and rises to 210 C / 410 F. Unique curved plate to "cup" wax as you iron and prevent wax loss. Base plate measures 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches and is 0.5 inches thick. Fine tuned thermostat reduces temperature fluctuations and a thick metal base holds heat. 115 volts, 800 watts. Instructions included.
- Race Tuning Kit includes: Edge Bevel Multi Tool with metal file for a precise edge angle from 0 degree to 5 degrees in 0.5 degree increments; Blue DMT Diamond Stone; Two Sharp/Rigid Acrylic Wax Scraper (both wide and short versions); Metal Scraper; Gummi Stone (gray); File Cleaning Brush; one pair Ski Brake Retainers; Clear P-Tex; Black P-Tex; all in a zippered Cordura pouch with lots of storage pockets.
- 1 brass, 1 nylon, and 1 horsehair brush in a handy travel case. Brass brush (12 mm) for cold, hard waxes. Nylon brush (12 mm) for cleaning wax from base structure. Horsehair brush (8 mm) for soft waxes, powders, and final polishing. Each brush measures 3 in x 4.5 in.
- 300 g Ski Wax: one All Temperature Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g; one Warm Temperature Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g