The Ski Tune kit is everything you need to tune skis: Tool kit; Iron; 3-piece Vise with Jaws; 3 Brush Kit; and Wax. Compare RaceWax kit contents to any kit on the market to learn they are far superior both in quality and completeness.
- $330 value for items purchased separately.
- The Swix Jaw Ski Vise is an all-metal, 3-piece ski vise. The 20mm wide jaws offer you a reliable grip and they open from 35mm to 90mm. Mounts skis in three positions: vertical, horizontal and 60 degrees.
- Top quality temperature adjustable 800 W Toko T8 wax iron with a thick base plate for temperature stability, and an accurate thermostat and a grooved base structure for even wax distribution.
- Race Tuning Kit includes: Edge Bevel Multi Tool with metal file for a precise edge angle from 0 degree to 5 degrees in 0.5 degree increments; Blue DMT Diamond Stone; Two Sharp/Rigid Acrylic Wax Scraper (both wide and short versions); Metal Scraper; Gummi Stone (gray); File Cleaning Brush; one pair Ski Brake Retainers; Clear P-Tex; Black P-Tex; all in a zippered Cordura pouch with lots of storage pockets.
- 1 brass, 1 nylon, and 1 horsehair brush in a handy travel case. Brass brush (12 mm) for cold, hard waxes. Nylon brush (12 mm) for cleaning wax from base structure. Horsehair brush (8 mm) for soft waxes, powders, and final polishing. Each brush measures 3 in x 4.5 in.
- 300 g Ski Wax: one All Temperature Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g; one Warm Temperature Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g