The Ultimate Dual kit is everything you need to tune both skis and snowboards: Tool kit; Iron; All-Metal Combined Ski/Snowboard Vise; 3 Brush Kit; and Wax. Compare RaceWax kit contents to any kit on the market to learn they are far superior both in quality and completeness.
- $270 value for items purchased separately.
- A heavy-duty all-metal vise, the KUU Vise President has multiple non-slip contact points that holds both skis and snowboards for waxing. Easy to setup and use. Mounts skis and snowboards in horizontal or vertical positions. Features a screw-tightened sliding bar that locks skis/boards solid for precision edge work. Durable all-metal construction.
- Wintersteiger temperature adjustable 800 W wax iron with thick sole plate, 100 C / 212 F and rises to 210 C / 410 F. Unique curved plate to "cup" wax as you iron and prevent wax loss. Base plate measures 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches and is 0.5 inches thick. Fine tuned thermostat reduces temperature fluctuations and a thick metal base holds heat. 115 volts, 800 watts. Instructions included.
- Race Tuning Kit includes: Edge Bevel Multi Tool with metal file for a precise edge angle from 0 degree to 5 degrees in 0.5 degree increments; Blue DMT Diamond Stone; Two Sharp/Rigid Acrylic Wax Scraper (both wide and short versions); Metal Scraper; Gummi Stone (gray); File Cleaning Brush; one pair Ski Brake Retainers; Clear P-Tex; Black P-Tex; all in a zippered Cordura pouch with lots of storage pockets.
- 1 brass, 1 nylon, and 1 horsehair brush in a handy travel case. Brass brush (12 mm) for cold, hard waxes. Nylon brush (12 mm) for cleaning wax from base structure. Horsehair brush (8 mm) for soft waxes, powders, and final polishing. Each brush measures 3 in x 4.5 in.
- 300 g Ski Wax: one All Temperature Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g; one Warm Temperature Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g