BEAST Ski Base Bevel Angle Tool:
- 0.5 degrees - Primarily for SL skis or advanced recreational skis for icy conditions.
- 0.75 degrees - Upper level GS or advanced recreational. Also used to "mellow" the bite at tip and tail extremities of 0.5 bevels.
- 1.0 degrees - Fairly universal recreational, low-mid level racing and most speed ski bevels.
- 1.5 degrees - Used to mellow the bite in tip and tail.
- 2.0 degrees - Primarily used by the snowboard crowd and also park skis where they don't want a very sensitive edge.
- Open architecture ski and snowboard base edge bevel tool that accepts files and stones of all thicknesses. Features a "tongue" under the file or stone making it easy to grasp both the bevel tool and the file or stone.
- Use with files or stones at least 4" in length.
- Angled side arms for efficient cutting angle with ergonomic finger rest on side allowing a comfortable grip.
- Stainless elevation bar tilts file or stone at desired angle for easy set-up and maintenance of base edges.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review