The Booster Strap is an essential accessory for optimizing ski boot performance. When used correctly, it guarantees maximum ski boot performance and extraordinary ski control, improving comfort and completely eliminating the empty space between the boot tongue and shin, thus serving a shock-absorber function and aiding the prevention of shin bang and other boot maladies.
- Choose one pair (two straps) of either:
- World Cup Model - Firmest
- Expert/Racer Model - Firmer
- Intermediate Model - Firm
- The Booster Strap is made of high strength elastomeric webbing with an anti-slip micro-adjustable cam buckle.
- The elastomer allows flexibility, vibration and shock damping.
- The cam buckle assures a better fit and more comfort.
- The Booster Strap elastically fastens together the leg and the ski boot and provides direct ski control so the skis will start turning sooner and will end the turn faster.
- The graded elasticity of the product allows skiers to choose the reaction speeds that best suit their technical and physical characteristics and skiing ability.
- The Booster is worn by Olympians like Ted Ligety, Bode Miller and freeskier Peter Olenick.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review