A collection of training videos & tutorials.Wax Wizard
Find the right wax for the right conditions.Ski & Board Wax
Racing wax for Snowboarding & Skiing.Tuning Tools
Use the same tools the pro’s use.
657 Quarry St.
Fall River, MA 02723 USA
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that each item you purchase at RaceWax.com meets your high standards or you can return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund. You can count on everything we sell to perform as stated. RaceWax.com offers quality products and stands by them.
Upon receipt of your order, please verify that the contents and their quantities match that of your invoice.
Returns for unopened/unused products mistakenly ordered can be done by logging into your account, selecting the order under Completed Orders and clicking on Return Item (upper right). Follow the instructions to complete the return request authorization process.
If there is a problem with the product or you received the wrong product, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-475-4929. Often we can resolve the issue rapidly and minimize any inconvenience.
Please return merchandise with all original parts and packaging. Prior to shipping, please obtain return authorization. Returns must be shipped within 7 days of the RMA number being issued. It is highly recommended that the item(s) be packaged well to avoid damage; it is for your benefit that we recommend tracking be added to your shipment.
Shipping costs are not reimbursed for returns of items ordered in error (including orders delivered to undeliverable addresses that are provided by the buyer and items shipped free). However, we understand that mistakes happen and we would be happy to help you obtain the products that you need. If you ordered items in error, contact us at 888-475-4929 and explain your error. We will work to devise a solution to your satisfaction.
We will reimburse you for shipping costs associated with returns of products that were damaged in transport to you, or for products received as defective. Restocking fees of 10-50% may be applied to non-defective items that are returned in used or unoriginal condition. We reserve the option to refuse acceptance of returns with postage due; if accepted, the postage due amount will be deducted from the refund. For orders of multiple items of which a portion is returned/kept and the return effectively drops the order total below the free shipping threshold for the items kept, we reserve the option to withhold our shipping costs associated with the items returned.
Credit cards accepted: American Express; Visa; Mastercard; Discover.
Electronic payment methods accepted: Paypal.
Orders over $50 ship free to U.S. addresses by USPS. USPS does not guarantee delivery; though the expectation is that Priority will arrive in 2-3 business days, this is not guaranteed. For guaranteed delivery select UPS as your shipping method - see details below. Free shipping applies to all orders shipped to USA addresses.
Orders to U.S. addresses under $10 ship for a flat rate of $3.99, orders from $10-$20 ship for a flat rate of $4.99, orders from $20-$50 ship for a flat rate of $5.99, For orders to USA addresses, orders for items weighing under 1 pound will ship USPS First Class; orders 1 pound or more will ship USPS Priority.
We strive to ship orders in 24 - 48 hours. Standard shipping is USPS. USPS-shipped orders placed before noon will likely ship on the same day. Most orders after noon will ship the day after the order is placed. If you have any special/urgent requests please contact us and we will do our best to honor them.
For UPS Air shipments orders must be placed before 3 PM EST to be shipped same day. Same day shipping may be possible after 3 PM but you must call to confirm. How are shipping days counted? First note that a business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, and the day you ordered does not count as a business day.
- UPS Ship Dates: Order placed by noon EST on Monday ships Monday; order placed after noon Monday ships Tuesday, but may ship Monday if confirmed by phone; orders placed after 3 PM Monday are not likely to be able to be shipped same day and would ship on Tuesday. Our UPS pickup is 5 PM, Mon-Fri.
- Saturday is not a UPS delivery day, Monday through Friday only. Saturday delivery incurs additional charges payable separately and in advance by telephone or by electronic invoice. It may be possible to ship a UPS on a Saturday for overnight (only) delivery on Monday; call to confirm, additional charges will apply.
- UPS Example 1: A package shipped on Monday that takes 2 business days would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date.
- UPS Example 2: A package shipped on Friday that takes 2 business days to arrive would arrive on Tuesday, as you do not count the day shipped as a business day, Saturday does not count, but Monday counts as a business day.
Foreign shipping is by USPS First Class, Priority or Express.
- First Class delivery is 2-4 weeks.
- Priority delivery is 6-10 business days.
- Express delivery is 3-5 business days.
- Liquid products in pressurized containers (e.g., Swix Rocket Spray) cannot be shipped to foreign countries.
- Customs forms will display the actual purchase amount and shipments will not be marked as gifts.
- Any duty or fees that may be imposed by your country's customs office is your responsibility; these fees are not included in the price.
Effective date: July 27, 2018
racewax com, LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.racewax.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
racewax com, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
racewax com, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of racewax com, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com