DAKINE Pyramid Studs Stomp Pad Black
- Nine peel and stick pyramid studs in black.
- Provides grip for your foot in the lift area.
- Arrange the nine quarter-size pyramid pieces in any pattern.
- Won't hide your snowboard graphics.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Hint: Follow all directions and use some rubbing alcohol to make sure the surface is clean of any oils or grease, allow to dry, then stick them on and stack some books on top for compression to set.
FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
- 1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
- 2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
- 3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
- 4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stack some books on top of the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
- 5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review