All five 70mm x 25mm Moonflex Diamond Sharpening Stones.
- These are the best diamond files on the market. Moonflex has a unique configuration cuts & polishes in the same stroke leaving no striations; use wet.
- Use these 70-mm files for the orange multi-tuner or pocket tool sold here. The unique diamond pod configuration sets this diamond stone apart from all the others on the market.
Moonflex Selection Guide:
- BLACK= for edge repair (100 grit)
- RED= offers best cutting action to reestablish the edge bevel (200 grit)
- YELLOW= for routine edge maintenance and sharpening (400 grit)
- WHITE= for deburring and edge polishing (600 grit)
- BLUE= for ultra smooth edge polishing (1500 grit)
From the Diaface Moonflex diamond stone site:
- The diamond files should be used lubricated, spraying on a solution of 50% water and 50% denatured alcohol. In emergency, on the ski slope, the snow could be enough to keep them lubricated.
- Create the edge with the 100 grit (black) using then the various grits in sequence for obtaining a mirror finish (200-400-600-1500). Three or four passes of each grit, without exerting pressure, are enough to obtain a perfect result.
- After use, clean the stone with the water-alcohol solution using a small bronze or nylon brush.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review