Perfect when extremely cold! A great wax for extra cold conditions, that has high durability on aggressive snow and excellent dry friction properties.
- Use Swix Polar wax for extreme cold conditions; use alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. It performs very well on artificial snow and has a great durability.
- -14 C / +7 F to -32 C / -26 F
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski. The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Scraping after approximately one minute. It's important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- In the warmer part of the temperature range, and when high air humidity, a powder or other top coat product will increase the performance.
- Recommended iron temp: 155C (311F). Use of fiberlene between the iron and the ski base is highly recommended to prevent damage.
- Replaces the CHX4.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review