Cold Temperature Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g
- for non-racing applications.
- Use the hot-wax-scrape method for cleaning/conditioning.
Green/Cold wax for use below 25 F (-4 C).
After removing the old wax:
- Drip on a coat of wax.
- Work tip to tail.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Scrape well.
- Brush until all surface wax is removed
- Repeat procedure with fluoro wax for speed and big air!
- See Tuning Tips from the top menu for more detailed information.
Love this stuff! I am a ski instructor and high school coach in SE Michigan. I use the green exclusively on my teaching skis. It is recommended for 25* and below but I have good performance up to about 33*. Our snow is mostly groomed machine made snow
The cold hydrocarbon wax is an awesome base prep as I soak in many layers to all of my skis. I love the competitive price too as I do not feel guilty by being nice to my skis with loads of wax. My skis rip as the prep allows for overlays of other excellent Racewax products. Keep up the great work!~
I use this for an all around wax for my powder skis and a mid level between base and race day wax for race skis. It works really well and have had good luck with it.