RaceWax Digital Ski Wax Snowboard Waxing Iron
- A professional ski and snowboard waxing iron that features a digital readout will continuously display the current operating temperature.
- Heats quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 80 Degrees to 170 Degrees C (176 Degrees to 338 Degrees F).
- Double-thick dimpled and grooved baseplate for excellent wax distribution.
- The aluminum base plate is a hefty 5/8" (16 mm) thick and measures 4.13" x 5.75" (105 x 146 mm).
- 120 volts and 850 watts, 60 Hz. North American model with standard plug.
- Cord has swivel in the handle for standing on end. Instructions included.
- Full one year warranty by RaceWax for ski and snowboard use. Aircraft applications do not apply.
I have owned a few good wax irons over the years but this one is by far the best bang for the buck.
Worked perfectly very pleased with purchase
Huge improvement form old iron. Steady temperature while in use, chord is long enough and not too long and swivel style attachment makes for smooth waxing.
only used one time so far, but excellent performance.
This iron works great and the team at Racewax is top notch
This is my second digital iron - I'm just as happy with this iron as my much more expensive iron (> 2x). I just waxed 5 pairs of skis with this iron, and it worked great! One thing that wasn't clear from the description or the reviews is that you set the temperature digitally using the dial, and then the iron catches up and holds that temperature. This allows you to set the temp to, say, 130C using the dial, and then the iron attains and then holds that temperature.
This is my 3rd iron. My first one (not RaceWax) was cheap and wouldn't stay warm. My 2nd one was a Toko and it had a thick base that worked well until it died a little over a year. Now I have this and it's the best. It digital display looks good and always tells you the temperature of the iron. At times it was need a second to catch back up to temperature. But the iron spreads the wax well and gets a good penetration. It even gets around the different chambers very good.