RaceWax Digital Ski Wax Snowboard Waxing Iron
- A professional ski and snowboard waxing iron that features a built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations.
- Heats quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 80 Degrees to 170 Degrees C (176 Degrees to 338 Degrees F).
- The digital readout will continuously display the current operating temperature.
- Double-thick dimpled and grooved baseplate for excellent wax distribution.
- The aluminum base plate is a hefty 5/8" (16 mm) thick and measures 4.13" x 5.75" (105 x 146 mm).
- 120 volts and 850 watts, 60 Hz. North American model with standard plug.
- Cord has swivel in the handle for standing on end. Instructions included.
- Full one year warranty by RaceWax for ski and snowboard use. Aircraft applications do not apply.
This is my 3rd iron. My first one (not RaceWax) was cheap and wouldn't stay warm. My 2nd one was a Toko and it had a thick base that worked well until it died a little over a year. Now I have this and it's the best. It digital display looks good and always tells you the temperature of the iron. At times it was need a second to catch back up to temperature. But the iron spreads the wax well and gets a good penetration. It even gets around the different chambers very good.
This iron heats up quickly, holds a steady temperature, and constantly shows the temperature on the display. It looks nice, feels well made, and the cord swivels for convenience. Also, it stands up perfectly on the stands, so you don't need anything to rest it on when it's hot. Also, it comes at a great price. I'm really happy with this iron.
Great iron at an unbelievable price. Works like a charm. Customer service excellent!