Never lose your edge with the RaceWax Dual Edge Kit - Everything you need to professionally sharpen ski and snowboard edges.
Side and base edge bevel multi tool (does both sides) that includes a metal file as well as two Swix diamond stones, a Swix Abrasive stone, a Swix deburring gummi stone, brass brush to clean your files, and ski brake retainers.
- Dial a precise side angle from 0 degree to 5 degrees and 0.5 to 1.0 degree on the base. Nine angles total.
- High quality Swiss-made ICECUT included (80 mm).
- NOTE: 80 mm is the maximum length file or stone that will fit into this tool. 80-mm stones are recommended.
- One Swix grey Gumi or Gummi Stone for prepping an edge, deburring as the final step in edge sharpening, or detuning.
- Swix Abrasive Stone Extra Coarse grit stone for deburring the edge before sharpening.
- Swix 80-mm Diamond Stones: Red Coarse TA200SE= offers best cutting action (200 grit); Yellow Medium TA400SE= for routine edge maintenance and sharpening (400).
- It is recommended that you set the edge bevels with the file and then replace the file with 80-mm diamond stones to maintain the sharpness; if you always use the metal file, you will wear away the edge.
- If you don't know what base and side angles your ski/board are set to, this tool can help you find them. Before you start mark the metal edge with a sharpie, start the tool at the lowest angle and see if it removes the marking on your edge. Raise the angle step-wise and repeat until it removes the mark. That is your angle!
- File cleaning brush for removing metal filings from grooves. Measures 3.25 x 0.6 x 0.4 inches.
- Ski brake retainers: two large (color may vary) ski shop quality bands.
- Detailed instruction card with links to video help.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review