RaceWax EZ-Tune Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit with a Snowboard/Ski Combo Vise.
All metal vise that does BOTH ski and snowboard tuning called the Vise President. Center black spacer allows skis to mount on edge at the correct height and is removable to accept the wider snowboard in the vertical position.
- Temperature adjustable 1000W RaceWax wax iron (120 volt) with a double-thick baseplate dimpled and grooved for excellent wax distribution. Temperature range of 80-170 C (176-338 F). 120 volts and 1000 watts. North American standard plug;
- RaceWax Side Bevel File Guide 4 Deg Edge Tuner 90-89-88-87 Degrees (or 0-1-2-3 Degrees) for your side edge sharpening;
- Two-sided metal cutting file included with edge tool;
- Grey gummi stone for edge deburring;
- 60 gram bar of Biodegradable Swix Universal Wax rated for all snow conditions;
- 5.5 inch, 4-mm thick precision ground Triangle Wax Scraper with a corner notch for edge cleaning;
- Metal Scraper with vinyl storage sleeve;
- One Clear P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long (7.5 inches) long);
- One Black P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long (7.5 inches) long);
- Brass file cleaning brush;
- Two Brake Retainers;
- Non-abrasive Fibertex pad for buffing after scraping wax;
- Large (approximately 12" x 8" x 6.5") double-zippered Cordura tool bag that features: Internal strap to secure wax iron; two internal open-access tool pockets; zippered mesh pocket for securing small items; external quick access pocket with closure; two carry straps with a clasp handle. Roomy enough to add more items!
Summary of common uses (see individual products for more detail):
- edge tool sets angles for boards and skis
- wax is rated for all conditions
- wax scraper removes excess wax that slows skis
- ptex and metal scraper are to repair base gouges
- nylon brush is for final buffing of base to remove wax from grooves or structure
Temperature adjustable 1000W RaceWax wax iron with a double-thick baseplate dimpled and grooved for excellent wax distribution. Temperature range of 80-170 C (176-338 F). 120 volts and 1000 watts, 60 Hz. North American model with standard plug.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review