Everything you need to professionally sharpen ski and snowboard edges.
Stainless steel contact plate side angle tool set and a BEAST base edge bevel tool bundled in a kit that includes a hard chrome metal file, a Swix diamond stone, a Swix deburring gummi stone, brass brush to clean your files, and ski brake retainers. Valued over $150 sold separately.
- Set a precise side angle with stainless steel plated hard-aluminum fixed angle guides for beginner/89 (1), intermediate/88 (2), advanced/87 (3) degrees.
- Medium-cut 8 inch Viiala hard-chrome metal file.
- BEAST 1.0 degree base bevel angle tool with a stainless elevation bar that tilts a file or stone to the desired angle for easy set-up and maintenance of base edges.
- One Swix gray Gumi or Gummi Stone for prepping an edge, deburring as the final step in edge sharpening, or detuning.
- Swix 400 grit yellow 100 mm diamond stone for routine edge maintenance and sharpening.
- Spring Clamp for Files and Diamond Stones. Perfect for holding diamond files and stones on edge tools. Clamp is 4 inches in length and beefy for its size.
- File cleaning brush for removing metal filings from grooves. Measures 3.25 x 0.6 x 0.4 inches.
- Ski brake retainers: two large (color may vary) ski shop quality bands.
- Links to video help.
- Deluxe zippered storage case with the RaceWax logo included.
Great kit. Precise tools. Must have