RaceWax Pro Tune Ski Snowboard Kit + Ski Vise (convert to snowboard tuning with an adapter sold separately).
- RaceWax World Cup All Metal Ski Vise: Jaw opens up to 105 mm. Can take wider skis if you simply clamp to the binding (instead of the sidewalls) - it is faster and easier! 50 mm wide gripping length on center jaws. Height adjustable end supports that are spring loaded.
- A digital waxing iron with a built-in microprocessor. Heats quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 80 Degrees to 170 Degrees C (176 Degrees to 338 Degrees F). Double-thick dimpled/grooved baseplate that measures 4.13" x 5.75" (105 x 146 mm).120 volts and 850 watts, 60 Hz. North American model with standard plug.
- Set of 3 steel plate aluminum side edge bevel guides. Angles 89 (1), 88 (2), 87 (3) degrees.
- Base edge bevel guide, 1.0 degree
- Spring clamp for files
- Medium-cut 8 inch Toko hard chrome metal file
- Swix 400 grit yellow 100 mm diamond stone for routine edge maintenance and sharpening
- Swix Gummi Stone for removing rust, prepping an edge, deburring and detuning
- Swix blue/cold ski wax (-4 F to +14F) 60 g bar
- Swix red/mid-range ski wax (+14 F to +36F) 60 g bar
- 5 mm thick tough plexi wax scraper with classic orange RaceWax logo. 7 inches long and 2.2 inches high (175x55x5)
- Three Brush Set: Brass brush for renewing base structure, opening pores before you wax, and brushing hard waxes; Nylon brush that is the workhorse of wax removal; Fine Horsehair brush for removing wax from the fine structure of your base. Approx. 3 in x 4.5 in.
- Metal Scraper with vinyl storage sleeve
- One Clear P-Tex 8 mm diameter
- One Black P-Tex 8 mm diameter
- Brass file cleaning brush
- Two Large Brake Retainers
- Large tool bag with an internal strap to secure wax iron and multiple storage pockets.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review