RaceWax Quick Tune Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit
Everything you need to get started waxing and tuning your own skis and snowboards!
- Temperature adjustable 800 W Wintersteiger wax iron with a thick sole plate for temperature stability. Fine-tuned numbered temperature adjustment dial starts from below 100 C / 212 F and rises to 170 C / 338 F. Design features a unique curved plate to 'cup' melted wax and prevent wax loss.
- Edge Beveler for 88 / 90 side edge angles;
- Two-sided metal cutting file included with edge tool;
- 40 g bar of our best quality All Temperature Wax (enough for about 2-4 waxings);
- 5.5 inch, 4-mm thick precision ground Triangle Wax Scraper with a corner notch for edge cleaning;
- Brass file brush;
- Metal Scraper with vinyl storage sleeve;
- One Clear P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long (7.5 inches) long);
- One Black P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long (7.5 inches) long);
- Two Brake Retainers;
- Non-abrasive Fibertex pad for buffing after scraping wax
- all in a zippered Cordura pouch with lots of storage pockets.
Summary of common uses (see individual products for more detail):
- edge tool sets angles for boards and skis
- wax is rated for all conditions
- wax scraper removes excess wax that slows skis
- ptex are to repair base gouges
- fibertex pad is for final buffing of base to remove wax from grooves or structure
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review