RaceWax Ski Wax Snowboard Waxing Iron
- A professional ski and snowboard waxing iron that heats quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 80 Degrees to 170 Degrees C (176 Degrees to 338 Degrees F).
- Double-thick baseplate dimpled and grooved for excellent wax distribution.
- The aluminum base plate is a hefty 5/8" (16 mm) thick and measures 4.13" x 5.75" (105 x 146 mm).
- 120 volts and 1000 watts, 60 Hz. North American model with standard plug.
- Cord has swivel in the handle for standing on end. Instructions included.
- Full one year warranty by RaceWax for ski and snowboard use.
I have only used it for two waxes but it heats up quick and seems to hold temp well. Build quality feels solid to me.
Seems to hold temp. very well. Warms up quickly. Can't give 5 stars since I haven't had it very long to see how it hold up.