Snowboard Roto-Brush Handle with Snap-in Axle and Dust Hood/Shield for 300 mm brushes.
Brushes shown are not included. Brushes are purchased separately.
- Full length dust shield to contain wax particles.
- Changing brushes is literally a snap. Instead of loosening the drill chuck each time you need to change a brush, simply pull the axle from the handle, change the brush and snap it back in.
- Axle has ball bearing Handle.
- Compatible with all RaceWax, SKS, Red Creek and Toko 300 mm rotobrushes.
- Wear appropriate eye protection.
NOTES ON ROTOBRUSHING: Don't use excessive drill speeds or downward pressure. This will create excessive heat and smear wax rather than brush it. Most cordless drills max out at 1,200 rpm, but standard drills go up to 2,500 rpm. Us the sound of the drill to judge the speed.
- Brass Roto-Brush: Use back and forth at a medium pace with light pressure at 800 rpm, with two final strokes tip to tail.
- Nylon Roto-Brush: Use back and forth at a medium pace with medium pressure at 2,500 rpm, with two final strokes tip to tail.
- Horsehair Roto-Brush: Use back and forth at a medium pace with light pressure at 2,500 rpm, with two final strokes tip to tail.
- Roto-Cork: Use back and forth at a quick pace with very light pressure at 800 rpm, finish with hand corking. Due to the extreme heat generated by friction minimize the time the cork is in contact with the base.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review