Good All Temperature Ski/Board Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g
- New formula! More durable!
- Targeted to the mid-range, this wax performs well at all temperatures except for bitter cold (<15F).
- Use the red wax for cleaning; this wax good for conditioning during cold months.
Can be used under all conditions.
After removing the old wax:
- Drip on a coat of wax.
- Work tip to tail.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Scrape well.
- Brush until all surface wax is removed
- Repeat procedure with fluoro wax for speed and big air!
- See Tuning Tips from the top menu for more detailed information.
Worked as it should on changing spring conditions; clean melt, straighforward scrape and brush. Cruisin again!
Good value compared to other "name brand" waxes
Will buy more!
Would be helpful to have iron setting to apply wax on packaging
I have used this wax for almost three months. I ski/snowboard in Utah, dry snow. It works wonderfully. Goes on smooth. I've used it in temperatures in low digits, all the way to 50s. Of course it performs better in the middle, as it is an All Temperature wax, but was impressed with its versatility. Highly recommended. Marc is fantastic to work with. Support local family businesses! Buy from Racewax!
This is a great wax to use as a base of everyday riding and as it is so inexpensive based to other comparable waxes it is great for hotwaxing to clean your board as well as a protective coat at the end of the season. Racewax has the best wax around.
My go-to wax. As a ski instructor, I've relied on this wax to keep my skis gliding through lesson after lesson in all but the warmest of conditions.
Occasionally use flouros on my front sides, but this has been a mainstay wax for my families fleet of snowboards and skis.