CLOSEOUT! All Temperature Ski/Board Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g
- Targeted to the mid-range, this wax performs well at all temperatures except for bitter cold (<15F).
- RaceWax has transitioned from a wax company to a tool company and is no longer making ski wax. As such this is the last of the waxes we manufactured. When they are gone, there will be no more.
- Iron setting for melting should be 265F/130C.
Can be used under all conditions.
After removing the old wax:
- Drip on a coat of wax.
- Work tip to tail.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Scrape well.
- Brush until all surface wax is removed
- Repeat procedure with fluoro wax for speed and big air!
- See Tuning Tips from the top menu for more detailed information.
Easy to apply, great durability. I use this wax for storage, base cleaning, and as an all temperature wax. Provides great glide and lasts for several days on the snow.
This wax makes my skis go fast. I also like this Racewax for their great customer service..
been using it for years
This wax is easy to apply!
Worked as it should on changing spring conditions; clean melt, straighforward scrape and brush. Cruisin again!
Good value compared to other "name brand" waxes
Will buy more!
Would be helpful to have iron setting to apply wax on packaging