CLOSEOUT! All Temperature Ski/Board Hydrocarbon Wax, 150 g
- Targeted to the mid-range, this wax performs well at all temperatures except for bitter cold (<15F).
- RaceWax has transitioned from a wax company to a tool company and is no longer making ski wax. As such this is the last of the waxes we manufactured. When they are gone, there will be no more.
Can be used under all conditions.
After removing the old wax:
- Drip on a coat of wax.
- Work tip to tail.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Scrape well.
- Brush until all surface wax is removed
- Repeat procedure with fluoro wax for speed and big air!
- See Tuning Tips from the top menu for more detailed information.
I have used this wax for almost three months. I ski/snowboard in Utah, dry snow. It works wonderfully. Goes on smooth. I've used it in temperatures in low digits, all the way to 50s. Of course it performs better in the middle, as it is an All Temperature wax, but was impressed with its versatility. Highly recommended. Marc is fantastic to work with. Support local family businesses! Buy from Racewax!
This is a great wax to use as a base of everyday riding and as it is so inexpensive based to other comparable waxes it is great for hotwaxing to clean your board as well as a protective coat at the end of the season. Racewax has the best wax around.
My go-to wax. As a ski instructor, I've relied on this wax to keep my skis gliding through lesson after lesson in all but the warmest of conditions.
Occasionally use flouros on my front sides, but this has been a mainstay wax for my families fleet of snowboards and skis.
I am using the universal wax for base coats on some new race skis. I really like that the wax has optimal hardness for melting into the pores of the base and requiring a firm scrape. Initial hot scrapes show all the crud that the wax pulls from the base due to the lack of a dye in it. The wax builds evenly as I melt in the many layers to get the best glide possible. Overlays go on easily once the base is built up. Great product!
Skied all last season around Maryland and Pennsylvania on this wax. We skied various temps from 40s down into single digits and was super pleased. Would be hard to beat this wax for this price point.