RaceWax Ski Vise All Metal Three Piece 95 mm
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction.
- Jaw opening ranges from 40-95 mm. Can be used on skis wider than 95 simply by clamping to the binding instead of the sidewalls - actually faster and easier!
- 60 mm wide gripping length on center jaws (this is the length of the black grip seen on the center jaw) offers superior stability for skis.
- Height adjustable end supports.
- End supports rotate in two directions that offer multiple angle settings for maximum flexibility, increased comfort, and custom visibility while tuning.
- The clamps that fix to the tuning bench open to 2.25" (this is the same for all brands of vises).
- One pair (two) ski brake retainers included.
- Add Swix/Toko adapters (MR-8077 or MR-8051) to convert for snowboard or Nordic tuning; they snap on the end supports.
Excellent value. Does every thing other brands do at 1/2 the price.
I am a very heavy tuner . . . about 16 pairs skis per week during the racing season. These are an excellent purchase. I have had (and still own) three different vises from other companies and these are the ones I still prefer to use on a daily basis.
Works well with Dynafit bindings, gripping the closed toe piece. Metal body seems like it should last a while, but I haven't had it long yet. No complaints so far. Swix one is sleeker, but since I only tune a couple times a season I'll save money where I can.
Great device, great job holding skis/board for tuneup
Unpacked and mounted easily. Only used one night so far but sharpened and waxed 3 pair of FIS race skis,one pair of 90mm all mountain skis, and a pair of youth twin tips. All skis easily configured to this system...just needed to add a spacer under the center mount for clamping the youth skis without risers. Very solid equipment. I’m very happy with my purchase!
As the name implies, the Racewax World Cup Ski Vise has similar functionality as the eponymous vises by Swix & Toko for much less. The all metal construction feels like it's built to last. The one thing I'd change is the knob length for raising the ends and changing the angle is just a touch too long so hits against the bench top when you're loosening / tightening - - it works, but with some difficulty unless you file it down a bit ~1/16" on each end.
Very satisfied, Can't beat the price. Product is as described and works as expected. Customer service was top notch. Great talking with the RACEWAX they were very helpful and steered me in the right direction.
Great product at a substantially better price than Toco/Swix simmilar vises. Marc's Customer service is outstanding!
These vises are well made for the price. The end vises adjustment features with clamps made things easier when tuning the many different skis that are out there. They are a great buy! Great service from Racewax! Thank you!