Temperature adjustable 800 W wax iron with thick sole plate.
- Fine-tuned numbered temperature adjustment dial starts from below 100 C / 212 F and rises to 170 C / 338 F.
- Unique curved plate to "cup" wax as you iron and prevent wax loss.
- Base plate measures 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches and is 0.5 inches thick.
- Fine tuned thermostat reduces temperature fluctuations and a thick metal base holds heat to prevent damage during waxing.
- 115 volts, 800 watts. To operate this iron on 240 volts (Europe or other countries), you will need to use a transformer (not included).
- This product is sold as a waxing iron, there is no guarantee that it will work for other applications (e.g., aircraft). Any use of this iron for other (non-ski or non-snowboard) applications is at your risk.
The key features to this iron are the voltage (800 W) and the thick sole plate.
- A thick base plate holds the heat longer for a more consistent temperature.
- 800 watts of power means the iron can deliver heat rapidly to keep the base hot.
If your iron isn't calibrated, what you dial in may not be the exact temperature of the iron.
- Use these numbers as a guide and adjust down to the lowest temperature that will maintain the wax in a liquid state at a length of 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) behind your iron.
- Using your judgment is always preferred to relying on the dial setting.
- See Tuning Tips from the top menu for more detailed information.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review