This dual purpose kit will tune both skis and snowboards: Tool kit; Iron; All-Metal Ski/Snowboard Vise; 3 Brush Kit; and Wax.
- $300 value for items purchased separately.
- A heavy-duty all-metal vise, the KUU Vise President has multiple non-slip contact points that holds both skis and snowboards for waxing. Easy to setup and use. Mounts skis and snowboards in horizontal or vertical positions. Features a locking sliding bar that mounts skis/boards solid for precision edge work. Durable all-metal construction.
- Top quality temperature adjustable 800 W Toko T8 wax iron (110 volt) with a thick base plate for temperature stability, and an accurate thermostat and a grooved base structure for even wax distribution.
- Race Tuning Kit includes: Edge Bevel Multi Tool with metal file for a precise edge angle from 0 degree to 5 degrees in 0.5 degree increments; Blue Diamond Stone; Two Sharp/Rigid Acrylic Wax Scraper (both wide and short versions); Metal Scraper; Gummi Stone (gray); File Cleaning Brush; one pair Ski Brake Retainers; Clear P-Tex; Black P-Tex; all in a zippered Cordura pouch with storage pockets.
- 3 brush kit with case contains: brass brush (10 mm) for renewing base structure, opening pores; nylon brush (10 mm) that designed to be stiff enough to remove wax in less passes to save time; fine horsehair brush (8 mm) for removing wax from the fine structure of your base for the ultimate polish! Each brush measures 3 in x 4.5 in.
- Large 180 gram bar of Bio-Degradable Swix Universal All-Temperature Ski Snowboard Wax. Take care of your bases and maintain a nice glide with this all temperature wax.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review