Swix Racing Pro Diamond Stone - New 2016 Design. Diamond Stone Selection Guide (Choose one):
- BLACK= X-Coarse 100 grit - offers best cutting action - best for edge repair
- RED= Coarse 200 grit - light cutting to reestablish the edge bevel
- YELLOW= Medium 400 grit - for routine edge maintenance and sharpening (With the red, one of two critical stones in the diamond series. Great for a sharp smooth edge.)
- WHITE= Fine 600 grit - for deburring and edge polishing.
- BLUE= X-Fine 1000 grit - for ultra smooth edge polishing.
These Pro stones have a heavier housing that doesn't flex as much as those of lesser quality. I think that's what helps the stone last longer, so diamond pieces don't loosen and fall or wear off. Worth the extra price if you use stones a lot.