A wax iron for Swix's eco-friendly freeride and alpine applications. The North waxing Iron is a solid 110V iron with variable temperature control that heats up fast.
- Fine-tuned numbered temperature adjustment dial starts from 100 C / 212 F and rises to 160 C / 320 F.
- Base plate measures 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches and is 0.375 inches thick.
- 110 volts, 850 watts. To operate this iron on 230 volts (Europe or other countries), you will need to use a transformer (not included).
- Instructions included.
- This iron does NOT fit the Swix iron holder sold here separately.
- This product is sold as a waxing iron, there is no guarantee that it will work for other applications (e.g., aircraft). Any use of this iron for other (non-ski or non-snowboard) applications is at your risk.
The key features to this iron are the voltage (850 W) and the thick sole plate.
- A thick base plate holds the heat longer for a more consistent temperature.
- 850 watts of power means the iron can deliver heat rapidly to keep the base hot.
If your iron isn't calibrated, what you dial in may not be the exact temperature of the iron.
- Use these numbers as a guide and adjust down to the lowest temperature that will maintain the wax in a liquid state at a length of 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) behind your iron.
- Using your judgment is always preferred to relying on the dial setting.
- See Tuning Tips from the top menu for more detailed information.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review