Swix professional chrome files for ski and snowboard. Choose: coarse first cut; medium second cut; or, fine finishing cut.
- Non-tang files offer a truer, flatter file for exact degree application.
- Choose one:
- T107X 8 inch Bastard First Cut: 8”/20 cm. 13 tpcm. Professional chromed Bastard removal/setup file. Best file for initial side bevel and setting side angle.
- T106X 8 inch Second Cut: 8”/20 cm. 16 tpcm. Side beveling, base beveling set up before diamond work.
- T104X 6 inch Smooth Cut: 6”/15 cm. 20 tpcm. Chromed finishing file, shorter with increased tpcm to smooth out striations left by second cut file.
- Professional all-round chrome all-purpose files.
- Durable beyond all other files offered.
Arrived much sooner than I thought it would.
Very effective at edge cutting. useful for all base edge work. easy to clean and stays sharp.
Cuts are very smooth and the file is very sharp. Worth the money; would definitely but again
chrome files last much longer and stay sharper, especially if burs on edges are first removed with a diamond stone.
Ordered the 2nd cut and It was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Also ordered the fine cut file and it was actually smaller length wise. Its shorter and just a tad smaller width wise as well. Must be how to tell what one your grabbing quickly. very good idea.