Swix professional chrome files for ski and snowboard. Choose: coarse first cut; medium second cut; or, fine finishing cut.
- Non-tang files offer a truer, flatter file for exact degree application.
- Choose one:
- T107X 8 inch Bastard First Cut: 8”/20 cm. 13 tpcm. Professional chromed Bastard removal/setup file. Best file for initial side bevel and setting side angle.
- T106X 8 inch Second Cut: 8”/20 cm. 16 tpcm. Side beveling, base beveling set up before diamond work.
- T104X 6 inch Smooth Cut: 6”/15 cm. 20 tpcm. Chromed finishing file, shorter with increased tpcm to smooth out striations left by second cut file.
- Professional all-round chrome all-purpose files.
- Durable beyond all other files offered.
Cuts are very smooth and the file is very sharp. Worth the money; would definitely but again
chrome files last much longer and stay sharper, especially if burs on edges are first removed with a diamond stone.
Ordered the 2nd cut and It was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Also ordered the fine cut file and it was actually smaller length wise. Its shorter and just a tad smaller width wise as well. Must be how to tell what one your grabbing quickly. very good idea.