Swix Ski Snowboard BioDegradable Wax UR6-18/UR8-18/UR10-18 Cold - MidTemp - Warm Full Temperature Range Set of 3.
- UR6 has high durability and offer great performance in most snow conditions as well as on artificial snow. Contains synthetic properties for base protection offering durability with good glide properties.
- UR8 is a very good, reliable recreational wax and an economical racing wax that targets the most commonly encountered temperature range.
- UR10 is designed for use on wet, saturated snow. Other uses include base preparation and an excellent base cleaning wax for hot scraping to remove old wax and dirt from your base before applying a fresh layer of wax.
- Blue for temperatures -4F to 14F (-20C to -10C).
- Red for mid-range temperatures 14F to 36F (-10C to +2C).
- Yellow for warm temperatures 28F to 50F (-2C to +10C).
- Combo pack of the most popular waxes
- Three (3) 180 gram bars
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review