Swix Ski Snowboard Glide Wax PS Series 180 grams in in Bulk Tub No Lid. Choose One:
The PS series are great gliders for training and competition and can be used as a race wax alone or as a base for top coats.
- Sold in bulk, non-retail container. You get 1 bar from bulk box (not included).
- Turquoise PS5 is the hardest wax in the line, and is a great choice in cold conditions, due to its great durability and dry friction properties (-10 C / +14 F to -18 C / 0 F)
- Blue PS6 is very versatile. Its area of use stretches from underlayer for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis. PS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. (-6 C / +21 F to -12 C / +10 F)
- Violet PS7 is a wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. PS7 is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. (-2 C / +28 F to -8 C / +18 F)
- Red PS8 is an economic training and racing wax as well as base prep wax for warm skis. Easy to melt and very convenient to work with. (+4 C / +39 F to -4 C / +25 F)
- Yellow PS10 is an economic training and racing wax as well as base prep wax for warm skis. Easy to melt and very convenient to work with. (+10 C / +50 F to 0 C / +32 F)
I purchased a new supply of wax recently which will hopefully last me many years. Same great Swix wax, and great pricing. I needed a change made to my order after the fact, and received fabulous communication and service from the racewax.com team. Thanks so much!
This is the same great wax I've been using from Swix, but the price is so much better... who knew that lid was worth so much ;) I'll definitely be ordering this going forward.
This is my first season using this new line of waxes by swix. If it's as good as the CH line in years past I'm sure it will perform well. I use this as a base wax for speceific temperatures and then layer with top coats of other higher performance waxes over it.