Swix Ski Snowboard Glide Wax PS Series 180 grams in Retail Container. Choose One:
The PS series are great gliders for training and competition and can be used as a race wax alone or as a base for top coats.
- Turquoise PS5 is the hardest wax in the line, and is a great choice in cold conditions, due to its great durability and dry friction properties (-10 C / +14 F to -18 C / 0 F)
- Blue PS6 is very versatile. Its area of use stretches from underlayer for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis. PS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. (-6 C / +21 F to -12 C / +10 F)
- Violet PS7 is a wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. PS7 is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. (-2 C / +28 F to -8 C / +18 F)
- Red PS8 is an economic training and racing wax as well as base prep wax for warm skis. Easy to melt and very convenient to work with. (+4 C / +39 F to -4 C / +25 F)
- Yellow PS10 is an economic training and racing wax as well as base prep wax for warm skis. Easy to melt and very convenient to work with. (+10 C / +50 F to 0 C / +32 F)
Good reviews to date as a viable option to fluoros.