Swix Snowboard Edge Tool Kit with universal multi-edger, ratchet tool, metal file, gummi, file brush and snowboard screws/washers in a zippered case.
- Pocket-sized Swix Side Bevel Edger Tool TA3001OFB with high-quality ICECUT file included for sharpening edges. Side edge 88 (or 2.0) and 89 (or 1.0) deg. Can do Magne-Traction and Lib Tech snowboards. Will accept Swix/Toko square diamond stones.
- The Swix Pocket Driver is a compact ratcheting tool that brings everything you need to adjust your snowboard bindings on the mountain. The comfortable handle stores No. 2 Phillips bits, a No. 3 Pozi drive bit, a No. 6 flat bit, a No. 4 Hex bit and a 8/10 mm wrench.
- Swix Gumi Gummi Stone Soft Grey removes rust and burrs from your edges. Use for polishing and light to medium edge clean-up. A great finishing gummi stone for imperfection removal.
- Brass file cleaning brush for removing metal filings from grooves. Measures 4 x 0.6 x 0.4 inches.
- Burton-style Binding Hardware for Snowboards: 8 (6x14-mm) screws + 8 Countersunk washers. Good for larger (e.g., adult) bindings that have a thicker base. IMPORTANT NOTE: We can't guarantee the best match for your bindings/board. Measure your existing screws (from top of screw to bottom) and pick the best length for your bindings. We also sell 16, and 12 mm. Adult boards usually use 14-16 mm screws.
- Sturdy, well-designed case with pockets. Instruction card included.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review