Swix Top Speed Black (TSB) waxes are gliders for competition that work exceptionally well on warm wet dirty snow as well as cold dry friction conditions. The TSB line has excellent durability thanks to a solid black lubricant that reduces friction. TSB can be used as a race wax alone but is often used as a base for top coats. Replaces HFBWX (Black Wolf) race wax.
This wax line is part of Swix's fluoro-free racing glide wax system and is based on new speed additives that conform to their global sustainability strategy. Environmentally friendly and fit for racing and performance-oriented training. They follow the traditional color and number logic for wax selection.
Choose one 40 gram bar:
- TS10B Yellow 0°C to +10°C (32°F to 50°F): TS10B is an excellent wax in wet conditions, typically when new or transformed snow is melting. Repels dirt reducing friction in contaminated snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120C (248F).
- TS08B Red -4C to +4C (25F to 39F): TS08B is more durable and repels dirt. Excellent results in artificial snow and natural transformed older snow, especially noticeable when used alone. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130C (266F).
- TS07B Violet -2C to -8C (28F to 18F): TS07B is a versatile wax suited for normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. It has shown good properties on artificial snow in addition to natural, transformed older snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140C (284F).
- TS06B Blue -6C to -12C (21F to 10F): The TS06B is the second hardest wax in the TSB line and is an excellent choice in typical winter conditions. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145C (293F).
- TS05B Turquoise -10C to -18C (14F to 0F): The TS05B series is the hardest wax in the TSB line and is an excellent choice in cold conditions. It has great durability and dry friction properties. Despite being a wax for cold conditions, the melting point makes it easier to apply without sacrificing the great glide properties. Suitable for fresh, old or man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 150C (311F).
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review