Toko Digital Ski Wax Snowboard Waxing Iron T14
- At 1200 watts, Toko's iron is the most powerful, professional ski and snowboard waxing iron.
- Heats up quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 212 Degrees to 320 Degrees F (100 Degrees to 160 Degrees C).
- The T14 features a digital readout to continually display its current operating temperature. The readout is a measure from it's analog thermostat and as such, the iron is not microprocessor controlled. The only microprocessor-controlled digital Toko iron is the T18.
- The compact ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a variety of orientations and has a pressure-cast aluminum base featuring diagonal grooves that help distribute wax more evenly across ski or snowboard bases.
- The aluminum base plate is a hefty 1/2" thick and measures 4" x 6".
- 120 volts and 1200 watts.
- Includes a sturdy padded nylon storage/travel case. Cord has swivel in the handle for standing on end.
I've had this same iron in the past (lost it) but my new one does not seem to hold the selected temperature as well as the previous one. Overall it does a good job, but as soon as i start melting the rubbed on wax the iron looses temperature and many passes are needed.