Toko T18 world cup digital iron, Toko padded nylon cover, and three bars of Toko's best quality high fluoro racing wax
You get all these items for one price:
- [$300 value] The Toko T18 world cup iron with a digital thermostat that is regulated with a Toko patented microprocessor. The heating element is completely fused into the aluminum plate, in this way there is a perfect and faster conduction of the heat. The microprocessor checks the temperature of the plate 20 times/second and maintains control to within a 1 C. Precise heat management and durability are key for this heavy-use iron. Has a 110V standard plug, extra long cord and 15mm rear-angled base plate.
- [$60 value] Toko High Performance Hot Wax Yellow: World Cup quality soft racing wax. For damp to wet snow conditions. Air Temp. 10 C to -4 C (50 F to 25 F).
- [$60 value] Toko High Performance Hot Wax Red: World Cup quality medium hard racing wax. Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperatures. Air Temp -2 C to -11 C (28 F to 12 F).
- [$60 value] Toko High Performance Hot Wax Blue: World Cup quality hard racing wax. For cold and aggressive snow conditions. Air Temp -9 C to -30 C (16 F to -22 F).
- [$30 value] Toko padded nylon cover designed to slip over the base plate with an elastic drawstring that cinches the cover snugly around the iron. The strap retains the coiled cord. Oven-mitt-like material on the inside of the cover will allow you to put the iron away while it is relatively warm.
About the Toko T18 world cup digital iron:
- Toko's newest professional level ski and snowboard waxing iron. The temperature is regulated by an onboard microprocessor which verifies the set temperature 20 times per second!
- What is the difference between the T18 & T14 digital iron? In the T18 iron, the heating element is completely melted into the aluminum plate, in this way there is a perfect and faster conduction of the heat; the T14 isn’t a true digital iron. It has an analog thermostat with a digital readout.
- Heats up quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 90°C to 180°C (194°F to 356°F).
- The iron remembers the thermostat setting you were using when it was turned off, and restarts at the same temperature.
- The 15mm thick aluminum base is ramped toward the rear to simplify powder application.
- The power cord is an industrial strength cord that is 8' long and connected to the side of the iron which helps keep it out of the way.
- The aluminum base plate measures 4” x 5.75” (98 x 148 mm).
- Rated at 120 volts and 850 watts.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review