RaceWax Elite Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit developed in partnership with Swix.
Professionally sharpen ski and snowboard edges with the Swix base-side angle edge tool.
- A digital waxing iron with a digital readout that will continuously display the current operating temperature.. Heats quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 80 Degrees to 170 Degrees C (176 Degrees to 338 Degrees F). Double-thick dimpled/grooved baseplate that measures 4.13" x 5.75" (105 x 146 mm).120 volts and 850 watts, 60 Hz. North American model with standard plug.
- Swix Base-Side Dual Edge Tool. Dial a precise side angle from 0 degree to 5 degrees and base angle of 0.5 to 1.0 degree. Nine angles total.
- High-quality Swiss-made ICECUT metal file included, 80 mm.
- Swix medium 400 grit diamond stone for edge sharpening; 80 mm is the max stone length for the tool.
- Swix gummi stone great for removing rust, prepping an edge, deburring and detuning;
- Two 60 g bars Swix Wax - 1 Red/Warm mid-range temp 14F to 36F (-10C to +2C) - 1 Blue/Cold temp -4F to 14F (-20C to -10C);
- 5 mm thick tough plexi wax scraper with classic orange RaceWax logo. 7 inches long and 2.2 inches high (175x55x5);
- Three Brush Set: Brass brush for renewing base structure, opening pores before you wax, and brushing hard waxes; Nylon brush that is the workhorse of wax removal; Fine Horsehair brush for removing wax from the fine structure of your base. Approx. 3 in x 4.5 in.;
- Metal Scraper with vinyl storage sleeve;
- One Clear P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long;
- One Black P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long;
- Brass file cleaning brush;
- Two Large Brake Retainers (color may vary);
- Large (approximately 12" x 8" x 6.5") double-zippered Cordura tool bag.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review