All kits are stocked with tools for both skis and snowboards. Which kit to choose?
- For a direct item-by-item comparison of kit contents, view our Choosing Tuning Kits page.
- The entry level EZ-Tune kits have a tool that will do four angles on the side edge (this is the side that one sharpens from).
- The next level Carver kits has an edge tool that does four side angles as well as a diamond stone, nylon brush and other upgraded components.
- The highest tiers of kits (Complete and Digital) have a multi angle edge tool that does every angle possible for base and side - 20 different angles! It allows you to find your current angles and maintain them. The Digital kit has a digital control waxing iron; the remaining items are identical to the Complete kit.
Kits with vises in this section are best for those who tune primarily snowboards, but may wish to tune skis on occasion.
- If you tune skis in addition to snowboards, no additional purchase is necessary; the KUU vise will do both skis and boards.
- If you tune primarily skis and the occasional snowboard, the kits in the Ski Kits with Irons category are a better choice.