All kits are stocked with tools for both skis and snowboards. Which kit to choose?
- For a direct item-by-item comparison of kit contents, view our Choosing Tuning Kits page.
- The entry level Universal kits have a tool that will do the two side edge angles (this is the side that one sharpens from) used for snowboards.
- The next level Diamond kit has the same edge tool as the Universal kit but now adds a diamond stone for deburring and sharpening without excessive metal removal from a metal file. It also has a nylon brush for final buffing of the base.
- The next highest tiers of kits (Elite and Digital) have a dual edge tool that does multiple angles both base and side - 9 different angles! It allows you to find your current angles and maintain them. The Digital kit has a digital display waxing iron; the remaining items are identical to the Elite kit.
- The Pro kit contains a more traditional set of fixed angle edge tools with a full compliment of high quality accessories, including a digital display waxing iron.
Kits with vises in this section are best for those who tune primarily snowboards.
- If you tune skis in addition to snowboards, a 3-piece World Cup ski vise with snowboard adapters may be a better choice.
- If you tune primarily skis and the occasional snowboard, see Ski Kits with Irons category.