All kits are stocked with tools for both skis and snowboards. Which kit to choose?
- For a direct item-by-item comparison of kit contents, view our Choosing Tuning Kits page.
- The entry level EZ-Tune kits have a tool that will do two angles on the side edge (the primary side that one sharpens from).
- The next level Carver kit has an edge tool that does base and side work and offers the most commonly used angles for tuning.
- The highest tiers of kits (Complete, Race or Podium) have a multi angle edge tool that does every angle imaginable for base and side - 20 different angles! It allows you to find your current angles and maintain them.
Kits with vises in this section are best for those who tune primarily skis, but may wish to adapt the setup to snowboard tuning on occasion.
- To adapt the RaceWax brand 3-piece vise to snowboards you must purchase a Swix or Toko adapter (see Vise category) that is sold separately.
- If you tune primarily snowboards and the occasional ski, the kits in the Snowboard Kits with Irons category are a better choice.