All kits are stocked with tools for both skis and snowboards. Which kit to choose?
- For a direct item-by-item comparison of kit contents, view our Choosing Tuning Kits page.
- The entry level EZ-Tune kits have a tool that will do four angles on the side edge (this is the side that one sharpens from).
- The next level Carver kits has an edge tool that does four side angles as well as a diamond stone, nylon brush and other upgraded components.
- The highest tiers of kits (Complete and Digital) have a multi angle edge tool that does every angle possible for base and side - 20 different angles! It allows you to find your current angles and maintain them. The Digital kit has a digital control waxing iron; the remaining items are identical to the Complete kit.
Kits with vises in this section are best for those who tune primarily skis, but may wish to adapt the setup to snowboard tuning on occasion.
- To adapt the RaceWax brand 3-piece vise to snowboards you must purchase a Swix or Toko adapter (see Vise category) that is sold separately.
- If you tune primarily snowboards and the occasional ski, the kits in the Snowboard Kits with Irons category are a better choice.