RaceWax Diamond Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit. Everything you need to get started waxing and tuning your own skis and snowboards!
- Temperature adjustable 1000W RaceWax wax iron (120 volt) with a double-thick baseplate dimpled and grooved for excellent wax distribution. Temperature range of 80-170 C (176-338 F). 120 volts and 1000 watts. North American standard plug;
- Swix Side Bevel File Edger Ski Snowboard Tool with metal file (best tool for Magne-Traction Lib Tech). Side edge 88 (or 2.0) and 89 (or 1.0) deg. In general: 88=intermediate/advanced; 89=novice. Will accept Swix/Toko square diamond stones.
- Swiss-made ICECUT metal file slides into the Swix tool to cut and sharpen edges. The file size is 22 x 40 mm.
- Swix grey gummi stone for edge deburring;
- 600-grit diamond file for Swix Orange Edger. Ideal for sharpening, polishing and deburring edges; use in-place of metal file to avoid wearing down your edges;
- 60 gram bar of Biodegradable Swix Universal Wax rated for all snow conditions;
- 5 mm thick tough plexi wax scraper with classic orange RaceWax logo. 7 inches long and 2.2 inches high (175x55x5);
- Metal Scraper with vinyl storage sleeve;
- One Clear P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long (7.5 inches) long);
- One Black P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long (7.5 inches) long);
- Brass file cleaning brush;
- Two Brake Retainers (color may vary);
- Nylon brush (approx. 3x5 in.) for cleaning wax out of a ski or snowboard base structure and polishing the base;
- Large (approximately 12" x 8" x 6.5") double-zippered Cordura tool bag that features: Internal strap to secure wax iron; two internal open-access tool pockets; zippered mesh pocket for securing small items; external quick access pocket with closure; two carry straps with a clasp handle. Roomy enough to add more items!
Summary of common uses (see individual products for more detail):
- edge tool sets angles for boards and skis
- wax is rated for all conditions
- wax scraper removes excess wax that slows skis
- ptex and metal scraper are to repair base gouges
- nylon brush is for final buffing of base to remove wax from grooves or structure
Temperature adjustable 1000W RaceWax wax iron with a double-thick baseplate dimpled and grooved for excellent wax distribution. Temperature range of 80-170 C (176-338 F). 120 volts and 1000 watts, 60 Hz. North American model with standard plug.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review