RaceWax Universal Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit with a ski vise (easily converted for snowboard tuning with adapter sold separately).
Purchase separately a snowboard adapter to convert this vise for snowboard use.
- RaceWax World Cup All Metal Ski Vise: Jaw opens up to 105 mm. Can take wider skis if you simply clamp to the binding (instead of the sidewalls) - it is faster and easier! 50 mm wide gripping length on center jaws. Height adjustable end supports that are spring loaded.
- Temperature adjustable 1000W RaceWax wax iron (120 volt) with a double-thick baseplate dimpled and grooved for excellent wax distribution. Temperature range of 80-170 C (176-338 F). 120 volts and 1000 watts. North American standard plug;
- Swix Side Bevel File Edger Ski Snowboard Tool with metal file (best tool for Magne-Traction Lib Tech). Side edge 88 (or 2.0) and 89 (or 1.0) deg. In general: 88=intermediate/advanced; 89=novice. Will accept Swix/Toko square diamond stones.
- Swiss-made ICECUT metal file slides into the Swix tool to cut and sharpen edges. The file size is 22 x 40 mm.
- Grey gummi stone for edge deburring;
- 60 gram bar of Biodegradable Swix Ski Snowboard Wax Universal rated for all snow conditions;
- 5 mm thick tough plexi wax scraper with classic orange RaceWax logo. 7 inches long and 2.2 inches high (175x55x5).
- Non-abrasive Fibertex pad for buffing after scraping wax;
- Metal Scraper with vinyl storage sleeve;
- One Clear P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm / 7.5 in. long);
- One Black P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm / 7.5 in. long);
- Brass file cleaning brush;
- Two Brake Retainers;
- Large (approx 12"" x 8"" x 6.5"") double-zippered Cordura tool bag that features: Internal strap to secure wax iron; two internal open-access tool pockets; zippered mesh pocket for securing small items; external quick access pocket.
RaceWax World Cup Pro Ski Vise All Metal Three Piece
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction.
- Jaw opens up to 105 mm. Can take wider skis if you simply clamp to the binding (instead of the sidewalls) - it is faster and easier!
- 50 mm wide gripping length on center jaws (this is the length of the black grip seen on the center jaw) offers superior stability for skis.
- Height adjustable end supports that are spring loaded.
- End supports rotate to offer ergonomic angle options.
- The clamps that fix to the tuning bench open to 2.25" (standard for all brands of vises).
- Add snowboard adapters to convert for snowboard or Nordic tuning; open the end support screws fully, place the adapter in, then tighten.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review