NOT for use in the USA or Canada; can be used in all other countries.
Made by SKS. Temperature adjustable 850 W wax iron with thick sole plate.
- Fine-tuned numbered temperature adjustment dial starts from 100 C / 212 F and rises to 160 C / 320 F.
- Base plate measures 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches and is 0.375 inches thick.
- Fine tuned thermostat reduces temperature fluctuations and a thick metal base holds heat to prevent damage during waxing.
- 220-240 volts (50 Hz), 850 watts. The plug has 2 round prongs.
- Instructions included.
The key features to this iron are the voltage (850 W) and the thick sole plate.
- A thick base plate holds the heat longer for a more consistent temperature.
- 850 watts of power means the iron can deliver heat rapidly to keep the base hot.
If your iron isn't calibrated, what you dial in may not be the exact temperature of the iron.
- Use these numbers as a guide and adjust down to the lowest temperature that will maintain the wax in a liquid state at a length of 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) behind your iron.
- Using your judgment is always preferred to relying on the dial setting.
- See Tuning Tips from the top menu for more detailed information.
There are no reviews for this product at this time.Write a Review