Spray on high performance liquid race wax that does not require hot waxing for application. Quick and easy to apply. Spray on - wait 15 minutes - polish with a nylon brush! Choose One:
The HS series waxes are great gliders for training and competition and can be used as a race wax alone or as a base for top coats.
Replaces the Swix LF series.
NOTE: UPS Ground shipping to lower 48 only. No international orders. All items purchased in the same order will ship ground as well. Any expedited UPS service selected will be downgraded to Ground.
- Fluoro Free
- 125 ml (4.2 fl oz)
- Blue HS6 is very versatile. HS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. (-6 C / +21 F to -12 C / +10 F)
- Violet HS7 is a wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. HS7 is an economic training and racing wax. (-2 C / +28 F to -8 C / +18 F).
- Red HS8 is an economic training and racing wax that is very effective over commonly experienced temperatures. (+4 C / +39 F to -4 C / +25 F).
- Yellow HS10 is an economic training and racing wax. (+10 C / +50 F to 0 C / +32 F).
- Best applied at temperatures above 50F
- Spray onto ski base.
- Allow product to dry for 15 minutes.
- Brush with a soft nylon brush.
So super simple. works really good for a second race run because it is so fast to apply. Or a mid day touch up. did some spring skiing last weekend and the wet snow was really slow. Took a lunch break, dried off the skis and applied some HS 10 and went back out 20 minutes later...so much better!
Great price and easy to use
Great option for someone who does not have a tuning setup. Spraying it on takes about 10 seconds, then wait 15 minutes and brush it off. I am up in the air on if it works as well as iron on, but it does work and can’t be easier